Airports Authority of India (AAI)
AAI Recruitment 2021
Apprentice (Graduate/ Diploma) Post
Total Vacancies:- 63
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Air Authority India Jobs
Airports Authority of India (AAI): Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Western Region invites applications from the eligible and willing Diploma and Degree holders who are domicile of Maharashtra/ Gujarat/ Madhya Pradesh/ Goa.
It invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website “www.aai.aero” for the following posts. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
Important date | AAI Recruitment 2021
- Commencement of Online Application through BOAT/ NATS Portal: 10-11-2021 (Monday).
- Last Date of Online Application through NATS Portal: 30-11-2021 (Tuesday).
Age Limit( As on 31-10-2021) | AAI Apprentice Jobs
- Minimum Age Limit:: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | AAI Apply Online 2021
- SC/ST/Female candidates: Rs. 170/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for AAI Recruitment 2021
- DEGREE/DIPLOMA candidates should possess a full time regular four years Degree in Engineering or
three years Diploma of the above-mentioned streams from Institutions recognized by AICTE, GO.
- For more details refer to the notification
AAI Vacancy 2021 & AAI Salary 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanic/ Auto Engineering||11||Rs.15,000/-|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Civil)||05|
|Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)||06|
|Graduate Apprentice (Information Technology/ Computer Science)||07|
|Diploma Apprentice (Mechanic/ Auto Engineering
|Diploma Apprentice (EngineeringCivil)||18|
|Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)||08|
|Diploma Apprentice (Information Technology/ Computer Science)||05|
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2021 | Latest Odisha Govt Job
- Go to the official website “www.aai.aero“. Click on Careers.
- Find the advertisement.
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS/BOAT (National
Apprenticeship Training Scheme).
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- For more details refer to the notification.