All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar
Various Faculty Posts
Total Vacancies:- 08
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 | Bhubaneswar Jobs
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, e, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY).
Applications in prescribed proforma (hard copy only) from Indian citizens are invited for the Assistant Professor posts on a contractual basis for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (Odisha). So We request you to read all the information related to AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Job in Bhubaneswar
- Last Date of the submission of application but post: 26-10-2021 by 05.15 PM.
Age Limit | Faculty Job in Bhubaneswar
- The maximum age limit is 50 years.
- Age relaxation as per rule.
Minimum Qualification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
- A candidate must have A medical Qualification needed/ MBBS
- A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto
in the respective discipline/subject
- For more details refer to the notification.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2021 & AIIMS Salary Details
|Name of the Posts||Department||Total Vacancy||Salary|
|Medical Oncology/ Hematology||01||Rs.1,42,406/-|
|Pathology/ Lab Med.||01||Rs.1,42,406/-|
Selection Process of AIIMS Faculty Recruitment 2021
- The short-listed candidates will call for a Personal Interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS BBSR Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in”.
- Click On “What’s New”.
- Find the advertisement “3318-CONTRACTUAL FACULTY-RECRUITMENT FOR VARIOUS POSTS OF FACULTY AT AIIMS BHUBANESWAR ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS- 2021.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The applications along with the required documents shall be sent to o The Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, SIJUA, P.O-Dumuduma, PIN-751019, Odisha.
- The application completed in all respects shall be sent superscribing the name of the post
for which the candidate is applying on the top of the envelope i.e., “Application for the Post of Assistant Professor in the Department of ___________ (on Contractual Basis)”.