All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar
Research Assistant, Field Worker, Lab Technician & Data Entry
Total Vacancies: 06
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar: invites candidates to strengthen the PHCs infrastructure in a tribal district of Odisha for the screening of selective cancers (cervical cancer, breast cancer, and oral cancer).
Eligible candidates having the following qualifications, age, experience a fulfilling other terms conditions may appear before the Board for a Walk-In-Interview along with duly filled in application format with all relevant certificate/ testimonials in original and self-attested copies of each.
Venue, Date & Time Walk In Interview:
- Last date for sending a soft copy of documents by email (email@example.com): 18-10-2020.
- The provisionally eligible candidates will be intimated by 21-10-2020 through e-mail for a Walk-In-Interview.
- Walk-In-Interview date: 28-10-2020.
Board Room, 1st Floor, Academic Block, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Reporting time: 12 PM, 28-10-2020.
Time of interview: 2 PM onwards, 28-10-2020.
AIIMS Walk In Interview 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Research Assistant (02)
- Field Worker (02)
- Lab Technician (01)
- Data Entry Operator (01)
Educational Qualification for AIIMS Walk In Interview 20200:
- Candidates should possess 12th/ Graduate from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
- The selection process will be based on the Screening and verification of documents & Personal interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Walk In Interview 2020:
- Go to the official website “aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in” then click on “Recruitment”.
- Find the Advertisement ” ADVERTISEMENT for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested candidates have to send the soft copy of relevant documents (duly filled application form (as per prescribed Proforma), Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experiences certificates) in the following email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 18-10-2020.
- Provisionally eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 28-10-2020 at 2 pm.