Army Public School
PGT, TGT & PRT Posts
Total Posts:- 8000
Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
Army Public School: There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).
There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons.
Vacancies could be `regular’ or for a `fixed term’ which shall be informed along with the announcement of vacancies. Appointments that fall in the category of ‘Regular’ would be liable to transfer in organizational interest.
- Registration Start date: 01-10-2020.
- Registration End date: 20-10-2020.
- Availability of Admit cards Online: 04-11-2020 (Tentative will be informed after uploading).
- Date for Exam: 21-11-2020 & 22-11-2020.
- Publication of Results: 02-12-2020 (Tentative).
- For All Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2020) :
- For Fresh Candidates (Less than 5 yrs Experience): Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools the candidate should be in the age bracket as per DSEA& R).
- For Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi as per DSEA& R)
Educational Qualification for Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
- PGT: Post Graduation in the subject concerned & B. Ed.
- TGT: Graduation with the subject concerned & B. Ed.
- PRT: Graduation & B.Ed/ Two yr Diploma in EleEdn.
- The selection of teachers will be done in three stages: Screening Exam, Interview & Evaluation of Teaching Skills, and Computer Proficiency.
How to Apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “aps-csb.in”.
- Find the “Advertisement”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.