Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Trainee and Project Engineers/ Officer Posts
Total Posts:- 125
BEL Recruitment 2020:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL): a Navratna Company and India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company under Ministry of Defence, requires the following Trainee and Project Engineers/ Officers on contract basis for its Panchkula Unit and Project Sites.
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 25-11-2020.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020):
- For Trainee Engineer – I/ Trainee Officer -I: 25 years.
- For Trainee Engineers-II and Project Engineer – I / Project Officer – I: 28 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Trainee Engineer – I/ Trainee Officer – I & Trainee Engineer – II: Rs. 200/-.
- Project Engineer –I/ Project Officer – I: Rs. 500/-.
- ST/SC/ PWD Candidate: NIL.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for BEL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- For more details refer to the notification.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Qualification Details:
|SL No.||Name of The Post||Vacancy||Qualification|
|1||Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics)||15||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg. (Electronics)|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical)||18||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engg. (Mechanical)|
|3||Trainee Officer – I (Finance)||02||MBA (Finance)|
|4||Trainee Engineers -II||60||BE/ B.Tech (E&C)/ MCA|
|5||Project Engineer – I (Electronics)||25||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg. (Electronics)|
|6||BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg. (Electronics)||2||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg. (Civil)|
|7||Project Engineer – I (Electrical)||2||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (Electrical)|
|8||Project Officer – I (Human Resource)||1||MBA/ MSW(HRM)|
- The selection process will be on the basis of the merit list and BEL Merit List will be prepared on the basis of aggregate percentage obtained in B.E/B. Tech and work experience/ Interview.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.bel-India.in” then go to “Career”.
- Find the “advertisement”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Application Form:- Registration | Login