Bhulekh Odisha | Bhulekh Odisha Land Records | Khatian Odisha
Khatian is a Persian word (Ali, 2007: 14). It is also known as a record of rights. It is a document for the identification of land. Documents prepared through a survey for the purpose of determining possession, ownership, and assessing Land Development Tax are known as Khatiyan.
How to Check Online Bhulekh Odisha?
- Bhulekh Odisha is an online platform introduced by the Government of Odisha for the citizens of the state to check their land records online.
- The major task of Bhulekh Orissa is to provide the site visitor perfect and the latest information regarding the land and all its details.
- Till the year 2008, all land records in Odisha were managed manually.
- However, in 2008 with the National Land Records Modernization Program, the Government of Odisha started digitalizing its land records.
- The state now manages all its land records through its online portal Bhulekh Orissa. With the digitalization of land records, one can easily access land records located in Odisha. The State also developed Bhulekh App for easier access anywhere.
- The main aim of this portal is to save all the frauds and fake selling.
Bhulekh Odisha State Statistics:-
No. of Districts
No. of Tehsil
No. of RI circles
Total No. of villages
No. of Khatiyans
No. of Plots
No. of Tenants
Steps for Bhulekh Odisha land record details?
Step 01: First, go to the official website “bhulekh.ori.nic.in”, Then Select the Your Preferred District Name.
Step 02: Choose the appropriate Tahasil from the list of options.
Step 03: Choose the appropriate Village from the list of options.
Step 04: Choose the appropriate RI Circle from the list of options.
Also Read: BhuNaksha Odisha