Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Asst Director, Steno, Personal Assistant & Other Posts
BIS Recruitment 2020:
BIS Recruitment 2020: The statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs), Govt. of India and responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing, etc. in the country, INVITES on-line applications from the ELIGIBLE individuals for filling up of vacancies in the following posts by Direct Recruitment at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country, as per the details given below:
- Starting Date of Online Application & Fee Payment: 05-09-2020.
- Last Date of Online Application & Fee Payment: 26-09-2020 till 06.00 p.m.
- Issue of Admit Card for online exam: 20-10-2020.
- Online Examination: 08-11-2020.
- For Group A Posts: 800/-
- For Group B & C Posts: 500/-
- SCs/STs/PWDs/ Women and BIS serving employees: Nil.
Age Limit (Maximum):
- For Group A Posts: 35 Years.
- For Group B Posts: 30 Years.
- For Group C Posts: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For details refer to the notification.
Educational Qualification for BIS Recruitment 2020:
- For Group A posts: Degree (Law) & CA/ CWA/ MBA Or MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma Or PG/ PG Diploma (Library Science).
- For Group B Posts: Any Degree Or Master’s Degree (Any Subject).
- For Group C Posts: Degree with Diploma (Library Science) Or Any Degree, Typing Knowledge.
- For more details refer to the notification.
BIS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
Group A Posts:
- Assistant Director (Administration & Finance) (02)
- Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs) (01)
- Assistant Director (Library) (01)
Group B Posts:
- Assistant Section Officer (17)
- Personal Assistant (16)
- Junior Translator (Hindi) (01)
Group C Posts:
- Library Assistant (01)
- Stenographer (17)
- Senior Secretariat Assistant (79)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (36)
- Online Exam/ CBT/ Interview.
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates will have to go to the BIS website “www.bis.gov.in” and click on the tab “Recruitment Advt./Results” under the head “Career Opportunities”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click on “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Click on the “Payment” Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the “Submit” button.