B.J.B HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, BHUBANESWAR
Teaching & Non-teaching posts
B.J.B Higher Secondary School Recruitment 2020:
B.J.B Higher Secondary School: Engagement of Guest Faculty in different subjects i.e. Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, English, Hindi, History, IT, Logic, Mathematics, Odia, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, Statistics & Zoology and various Non Teaching posts such as Laboratory Assistant in Physics and Chemistry, Junior Librarian, Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant (Chemistry, Physics & Zoology), Specimen Collector for Botany Department for the Session 2020-2021.
- A walk-in-interview will be held on Dt 16-11-2020 at 10.00 AM in Raman Science Block.
Qualification for B.J.B Higher Secondary School Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates applying for Guest Faculty should have possessed at least 55% Marks at P.G. Level in concerned subjects to attend the interview with all original certificates and submit 01 sets of self-attested photocopies of all documents.
- Weightage may be awarded for the experience.
- The remuneration for guest faculty will be paid as per Govt. norms and others will be paid on a daily Wage basis.
B.J.B Higher Secondary School Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Political Science.
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics & Chemistry).
- Junior Librarian.
- Library Attendant.
- Laboratory Attendant (Chemistry, Physics & Zoology).
- Specimen Collector for Botany Department.
- The selection will be based on the Test/ Interview.
- Official Notification:- Click Here