Board of Practical Training ( Eastern Region)
BOPTER Recruitment 2022
Officer on Special Duty (OSD) Posts
Total Vacancies:- 10
BOPT OSD Recruitment 2022 | BOPT Recruitment 2022
BOPT(ER) invites 10 desirous and eligible candidates for the post of Officer on Special Duty (OSD) to be engaged on an outsourced basis (third party payroll) through walk-in interviews. So we request you to read all the details about BOPT OSD Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date of BOPTER Recruitment 2022 | Odisha Job
Date of Walk in Interview:
- 30th & 31st March 2022 (Reporting Time at 10.30 A.M.)
Venue of interview:
- BOPT(ER), Block-EA, Sector-I Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700064.
Age Limit | BOPT OSD Vacancy 2022
- The minimum age limit is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Minimum Qualification for BOPTER OSD Recruitment 2022
- Candidate must possess Degree in from recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
BPT OSD Vacancy 2022 | BPT Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
Officer on Special Duty (OSD)
Selection Process of BOPT Kolkata Recruitment
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interviews.
How to Apply for BOPT OSD Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.bopter.gov.in”.
- Find the Advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- The application along with the requisite documents can also be submitted through e-mail “firstname.lastname@example.org“ before 25-03-2022.
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, testimonials (Xerox), one passport size photograph, and documents along with all original documents for verification.