Central Silk Board (CSB), Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2021
Trainer & Training Assistant Posts
Total Vacancies:- 60
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2021 | CSB Jobs
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to attend a walk-in-interview for posts of Trainer and Training Assistant on a contractual basis. So we request you to read all the details about Central Silk Board Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | CSB Recruitment 2021
- The last date for submission of the application is 17-11-2021 (6:00 PM).
- Address: Central Silk Board Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India CSB Complex, BTM Layout, Madiwala Bangalore-560068.
- The interview will be conducted at Varanasi in the last week of November 2021.
Age Limit | CSB Trainer Recruitment 2021
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
Educational Qualification for Central Silk Board Recruitment 2021
- CSB Trainer Post: 10th/ +2/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate Engineering.
- CSB Training Assistant Post: 10th/+2/ITI.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Central Silk Board Vacancy 2021 | Central Board Salary 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Selection Process of CSB Recruitment 2021 Notification
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interviews.
How to Apply for CSB Assistant Trainer Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website “https://csb.gov.in/”
- Then click on What’s New.
- Find the advertisement “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF TRAINER & TRAINING ASSISTANT-reg“.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested candidates should forward the filled-in application along with supporting documents through email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submission of the application is 17-11-2021 (6:00 PM).
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, testimonials (Xerox), one passport size photograph, and documents along with all original documents for verification.