Chilika Development Authority (CDA), Govt of Odisha
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Lab Assistant
Total Posts:- 09
Chilika Development Authority Recruitment 2020:
Chilika Development Authority (CDA): To carry out the monitoring activities in Chilika/ Ansupa Lake under Govt. of India funded NPCA Scheme, Chilika Development Authority invites online application from candidates fulfilling the required Qualifications to be engaged for monitoring. The recruitment is purely temporary in nature and terminates after the closure of the scheme period.
- Starting date and time of online application: 17-08-2020, 2.00 PM.
- Last date and time of submission of online application: 24-08-2020, 5.00 PM.
Educational Qualification for Chilika Development Authority Recruitment 2020:
- B.Sc. (Hons.)/ M.Sc./ M.A. in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit (as on 17-08-2020):
- Maximum Age limit- 35 years As on the date of application.
- General/ UR candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through online mode using Net-banking/ Credit or debit
- SC/ ST/ Ex. Servicemen/ PWD and women candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
Name: Chilika Development Authority
Bank Name: Allahabad Bank, Temple Marg Branch, Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar
Account No. – SB-50029987637
IFSC Code: ALLA0211137
Chilika Development Authority Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Oceanography (01)
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF) Hydrophone (01)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Remote Sensing & GIS (01)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF), (Water quality) (02)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF), (Biotechnology) (01)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF), (Biology) (01)
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF) Fishery (01)
- Lab Assistant (01)
The candidates only shortlisted by the Committee shall be called for a personal interview. Detailed list of the selected candidates will be updated on the website of CDA. The selection of the candidates will be done based on Career and Experience.
How to Apply for Chilika Development Authority Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.chilika.com.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then they will fill up the attached application form and send it by mail to Chilika@chilika.com only.