Chochin Shipyard Limited
Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancies
Total Posts:- 139
CSL Recruitment 2020:-
Chochin Shipyard Limited (CSL): a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India, invites Online application from eligible Graduate/ Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma holders in Commercial Practice, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act of 1973.
- Commencement of Online Application: 19-08-2020.
- Last Date of Online Application: 08-09-2020.
- The age limit will be followed as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
Educational Qualification for CSL Recruitment 2020:
- For Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Candidates should have a Diploma in Engineering or technology in relevant discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
CSL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Graduate Apprentices (67)
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (72)
How to Apply for CSL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “ www.cochinshipyard.com” then click on “Career”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices. “portal.mhrdnats.gov.in“
- Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement.
- After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply online Login through the NATS portal.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Procedure to Apply for Apprenticeship Training:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Registration | Login