ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA)
Project Assistant Post
Total Vacancy: 01
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
CIFA Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 | Bhubaneswar Jobs
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) Recruitment 2022, Bhubaneswar invites applications for 1 (one) Project Assistant (PA), purely on a contractual basis to work under DBT- a funded collaborative project on the “Development of vaccines. So We request you to read all the information related to CIFA Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | ICAR CIFA Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Last Date for Online Application: 15-06-2022.
- Details of date, time, place, and mode of personal interview will be communicated separately to the shortlisted candidates.
Age Limit (as of 15-06-2022) | ICAR CIFA Recruitment 2022
- The upper age limit will be 50 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification for CIFA Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Biochemistry/ Zoology/MFSc
- For more refer to the notification.
CIFA Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2022 | Salary Details
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Project Assistant||01||Rs. 20,000/- + 16% HRA pm for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year.|
Selection Process for Bhubaneswar Jobs
- The selection process may be based on the Written Test/ Personal interview.
How to Apply for CIFA Vacancy 2022? | Free Job Alert Odisha
- The applicant will visit the institute website http://www.cifa.nic.in.
- Visit the “Job Opportunities” tab under the Quick Links Section for finding the link for submission of the applications.
- After filling online form, the said PDF document/s must be sent through email on the email id – “firstname.lastname@example.org” well before the closing date and time for the submission of
- The submission of online forms and sending the pdf document to the given email address both are mandatory.
- Failing in any one of the two will result in the rejection of application/ candidature.