Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Bhubaneswar
JRF, Project Associate & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 04
CIPET Recruitment 2020:
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Bhubaneswar: Invites applications from a young and dynamic researcher for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Associate – I to work under the project entitled “IndoNorway Cooperation project on capacity building for reducing plastic and chemical pollution in India (INOPOL)” at CIPET: SARP-LARPM, Bhubaneswar.
Invites applications from a young and dynamic researcher for the various positions to work in the MeitY sponsored project entitled “Centre of Excellence on Additive Manufacturing (COE AM)” [GG-11/21/2019-EMCD-MeitY] at SARP-LARPM, CIPET, Bhubaneswar.
Candidates should send their application through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the given mention date.
- For JRF/ Project Associate – I: 08-09-2020
- For Project Associate, JRF & Research Associate: 15-09-2020
Age Limit (Maximum):
- For JRF/ Project Associate – I: 35 Years.
- For Project Associate, JRF & Research Associate: 30 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for CIPET Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants should possess M.Sc./ M.E./ M.Tech or equivalent or P.G Degree in prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisements for educational qualifications.
CIPET Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:
- Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate – I (01)
- Project Associate (01)
- Junior Research Fellow (01)
- Research Associate (01)
- Selection will be made purely as per the DST and Institute guidelines subject to approval by DST.
How to Apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “cipet.gov.in”.
- Click on “Contractual Positions” under CIPET Recruitment from the home page.
- Find the advertisement for the above-said posts.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail/ address before the last date ends.
- Official Notification:- Notice 1 | Notice 2
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Application form:- Application Form 1 | Application Form 2