Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
CTET Application Form 2021
CTET 2021 Apply Online | CTET Application Form 2021
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST(CTET) 2021:The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 15th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in CBT (Computer Based Test) every year to recruit teachers in schools across the nation.
CBSC is a press release that has mentioned that details information Bulletin containing details of examination, Syllabus, eligibility criteria, fees, and all other details will be available on the CTET website.
Important Date | CTET Apply Online 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Apply: 20-09-2021.
- Last Date Of Online Apply: 19-10-2021.
- Last Date of Fee Submission: 19-10-2021. (E-challan or Debit/Credit)
- CTET Admit Card Release Date: First week of December 2021 (Tentative)
- CTET December 2021 Examination Date: 16-10-2021 to 13-01-2021.
Examination Fee | CTET Application Fee 2021 | CTET 2021 Apply Online
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
Method of Submission of CTET Online Application Form
- STEP1: Log on to CTET official website “ctet.nic.in”.
- STEP2: Go to the link “Apply For CTET December 2021” and click on it.
- STEP3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
- STEP4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- STEP5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
- STEP6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.