Office of The District Judge, Angul
Jr. Clerk, Jr. Typist, and Stenographer
Total Vacancies:- 37
District Judge Angul Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Jobs
District Judge Angul: Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the intending candidates for filling up the Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr. Typists, and Stenographers posts in the Judgeship of Angul. So We request you to read all the information related to District Judge Angul Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | District Judge Angul Recruitment 2021
- The Last Date of Receipt of Applications through post: 27-08-2021 by 05.00 PM.
- Address: Office of the District Judge Angul, Odisha- 759122.
Age Limit (As on 27-08-2021) | District Judge Angul Apply
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fees | Angul Jobs
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only in the shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees-0010-charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” and to submit the original copy of challan along with their application forms.
- The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fees.
Minimum Qualification for District Judge Angul Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from any recognized School, Board, or Institution.
- Candidates have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute
- For more details refer to the notification.
District Court Angul Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details:
Name of the Posts
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||23||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Junior Typist||06||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Stenographer III||08||Rs. 25,500/-|
How to Apply for District Judge Angul Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/”. Choose “Anugul District”.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for the post of Junior clerk-Cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer(Grade-III),2021”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then they will fill up the attached Applications along with required documents and self-attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets, and other particulars, as the case may be, must reach the given address before 27-08-2021 by 5 P.M on or either in person during office hours on each working day or by post.
- Applications received in the office after the due date & time shall be summarily rejected.
Important Links | Angul Junior Clerk Vacancy