Office of The District Judge Bargarh
Junior Clerk and Other Vacancy
Total Vacancies:- 08
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
District Judge Bargarh Recruitment 2022 | Bargarh Job Vacancy
District Judge Bargarh: Applications are invited for filling up the following 08 posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Stenographer Grade-Ill Vacancies. So We request you to read all the information related to District Judge Bargarh Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | District Judge Bargarh Recruitment
- The Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 30-07-2022.
Age Limit (As on 30.07.2022) | Odisha Job
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | Bargarh Job
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) in Govt. Treasury under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of justice- 501-services and service fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” and to submit the deposit Challan in original along with their applications.
- The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fees.
Qualification for Odisha district Court recruitment 2022 | Odisha Job
- Candidates have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from any recognized School, Board, or Institution.
- For more details refer to the notification.
District Court Nayagarh Recruitment 2022 Vacancy & Salary Details
Name of the Posts
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||06||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
|Stenographer Grade-III||02||Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-|
How to Apply for District Court Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “bargarh.nic.in”. or “districts.ecourts.gov.in”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then they will fill up the attached Applications along with required documents and self-attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars, as the case may be, must reach the Office of the District Judge, Bargarh, Odisha by 5 P.M on or before 30.07.2022 either in person during office hours on each working day or by post.
- Applications received in the office after the due date & time shall be summarily rejected.