Office of The District Judge Nayagarh
Junior Clerk and Other Vacancy
Total Vacancies:- 11
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
District Judge Nayagarh Recruitment 2022 | Nayagarh Job Vacancy
District Judge Nayagarh: are invited for filling up the following 11 posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, and Stenographer Grade-Ill. So We request you to read all the information related to District Judge Nayagarh Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | District Judge Nayagarh Recruitment
- The Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 30-07-2022.
Age Limit (As on 30.07.2022) | Odisha Job
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | Nayagarh Job
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) in Govt. Treasury under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of justice- 501-services and service fees-0010-charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” and to submit the deposit Challan in original along with their applications.
- The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fees.
Qualification for Odisha district court recruitment 2022 | Odisha Job
- Candidates have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from any recognized School, Board, or Institution.
- For more details refer to the notification.
District Court Nayagarh Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details
Name of the Posts
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||04||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
|Junior Typist||04||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-|
|Stenographer Grade-III||03||Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-|
How to Apply for District Court Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website “nayagarh.nic.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then they will fill up the attached Applications along with required documents and self-attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars, as the case may be, must reach the Office of the District Judge, Nayagarh, Odisha – 752069 by 5 P.M on or before 30.07.2022 either in person during office hours on each working day or by post.
- Applications received in the office after the due date & time shall be summarily rejected.