District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Khordha at Bhubaneswar
Jr. Clerk –cum Typist, TLSC
Total Vacancy: 02
District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Khordha Recruitment 2020:
District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Khordha Recruitment 2020: Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk -cum- Typist in the office of Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC) under the direct control of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Khordha at Bhubaneswar initially on contractual basis in terms of stipulations contained in G.A. Department Notification No. 32010/Gen/ dtd. 12-11-2013 and G.A. Department Notification No. 19574/ Gen/ dtd. 12-09-2017. The remuneration and condition of service to the post shall be governed by the provisions of Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 read with Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2017.
- Last date for receipt Applications: 15-10-2020.
- The candidates except for SC/ ST/ Persons with disabilities categories are required to deposit Examination fees of Rs.100/-(one hundred) only in the shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040- Examination fees for recruitment” and to submit the original copy of Challan along with their application forms.
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2020):
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification for Khordha DLSA Recruitment 2020:
- A Candidate Should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
DLSA, Khordha Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
- Jr. Clerk, DLSA/ Jr. Clerk-cumTypist, TLSC (02).
- Salary: 8,800/- PM.
- The selection process may be based on the Written Test/ Typing Test.
How to Apply for DLSA, Khordha Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/khordha” then click on “RECRUITMENT”
- Find “Advertisement and Application Form”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Fill-up the Application Form correctly.
- Interested eligible candidates can apply for the post in the Application Form and send to (The application form duly signed along with the required documents and self-attested true copies of certificates in a closed envelope must reach the) Office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Khordha at Bhubaneswar, At- ADR Building, Near Civil Courts, BJB Nagar, Bhubaneswar-14 on or before 15-10-2020 either by Post or in person during the office hours on each working day.
- The Envelope containing the application and other required documents should be superscribed with the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK -CUM- TYPIST” on its top.