District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Cuttack
Jr. Clerk/ Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist
Total Vacancy: 05
District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Cuttack Recruitment 2020: Applications in the prescribed format are invited from desirous candidates for recruitment to the posts of Jr. Clerk in District Legal Services Authority (DLSA)/ Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC). Such appointment shall be governed by the provisions of Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 read with Odisha Group-“C” and Group-“D” Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules,2017.
- Last date for receipt Applications: 13-10-2020.
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.100/- (one hundred) only in the shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040-Examination fees for recruitment” and to submit the original copy of Challan along with their application forms.
- The SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of the Examination fees.
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2020):
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification for DLSA Cuttack Recruitment 2020:
- A Candidate Should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
DLSA Cuttack Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
- Jr. Clerk, DLSA/ Jr. Clerk-cumTypist, TLSC (05)
- Salary: 8,800/- PM.
- The selection process may be based on the Written Test/ Typing Test.
How to Apply for DLSA Cuttack Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/cuttack” then click on “RECRUITMENT”
- Find “Advertisement and Application Form”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Fill up the Application Form correctly.
- Interested eligible candidates can apply for the post in the Application Form and send to (The application along with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates must reach the) office of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Cuttack on or before 13-10-2020 either by Post or may be dropped in the box provided for the purpose of each working day.