District Project Office, Mayurbhanj
Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Total Posts:- 32
DPO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2021 | Mayurbhanj Jobs
District Project Office, Samagra Shiksha, Mayurbhanj: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for engagement of Non-Teaching (Warden, Accountant, Watchmen) and Part-Time teacher posts in different Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas (KGBV-II) of Mayurbhanj District on a contractual basis. So We request you to read all the information related to DPO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Mayurbhanj KGVB Recruitment 2021
- Last date to send their application through post: 30-09-2021 by 05.00 AM.
- Address: District Project Coordinator, Samagra Siksha, Mayurbhanj, Murgabari, Baripada, Pin-757002
Age Limit as on 31-08-2021 | DPO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2021
- For Warden post: 30 years to 50 years.
- For Other posts: 18 years to 35 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Minimum Qualification of KGVB Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2021
- Warden post: B.A/ B.Sc.
- Accountant post: Bcom with Computer Knowledge.
- Teacher posts: BA/ B.Sc/B.Ed in rlvant subkects.
- Watchmen cum Sweeper post: 10th pass.
- For more details refer to the notification.
DPO Mayurbhanj Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details
|Name of Posts||Vacancy||Monthly Remuneration|
|Warden (Female)||01||Rs 16,940/-|
|Accountant (Female||16||Rs 11,000/-|
|Part-Time Teacher Science & Mathematics (Female)||08||Rs 6,000/-|
|Part-Time Teacher English (Female)||07||Rs 6,000/-|
|Part Time Teacher Sanakrit & Hindi (Female)||02||Rs 6,000/-|
|Watchmen cum Sweeper||02||Rs 6,000/-|
Selection Process | DPO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2021
- The Selection Process will be base on a Personal Interview.
How to Apply for District Project Office Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website www.mayurbhanj.nic.in.
- Click on Notice> Recruitment.
- Find the advertisement “District Project Office, Samagra Shiksha, Mayurbhanj”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Fill up the Application Form correctly.
- The interested eligible candidates can send the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification before the last date ends.
Important Links | Mayurbhanj DPO Recruitment 2021