Defence Research and Development Organisation
Technician (ITI/ Diploma) Apprentice
Total Vacancies:- 62
DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021:
Defence Research and Development Organisation: Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE), Chandipur a primer Establishment under the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence. PXE is engaged in dynamic tests and evaluations of armament systems. We request you to read all the information related to DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- The last date to submit applications through E-mail (email@example.com): 27-02-2021.
- Candidates for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice must have registered their names at the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal.
- Candidates for Technician (ITI) Apprentice must have registered their names at the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal. Non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
Educational Qualification for DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should hold an ITI/ Diploma (Engg) in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Stipend Details:
|Apprenticeship Training Category||Vacancy||Stipend Per Month|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||39||Rs. 8000/-|
|Technician (ITI) Apprentice||23||Rs. 7000/-|
- The Selection Board of PXE will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates.
How to Apply for DRDO PXE Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “drdo.gov.in” and Click On “Career> Scientist Recruitment”
- Find Advertisement “Application for Engagement of Apprentices in PXE, Chandipur, Balasore”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format to the undersigned in the above-mentioned mail address before the last date ends.