The Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan (DSRVS)
DSRVS Recruitment 2022
DEO, Office Assistant, and Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 340+
DSRVS Recruitment 2022 | DSRVS Careers
ONLINE applications are invited from ELIGIBLE and desirous candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices (DEO, Office Assistant, and Other Posts) under the Apprentices Act 1961. So we request you to read all the information related to DSRVS Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | DSRVS DEO Recruitment 2022
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications: 25.03.2022: 10.00 AM.
- Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee: 24.04.2022: 11.59 PM.
Age Limit (As on 25.04.2022) | DSRVS Office Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Minimum age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 25 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fees | DSRVS Office Content Writer Recruitment 2022
- For UR/OBC/EWS: Rs.500 INR.
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 300 INR.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for DSRVS Recruitment 2022 | Odisha Job
- Content Writer: 10+2 from a recognized board/university in any discipline and Diploma in any computer course from a recognized institution.
- Office Assistant: Graduate from a recognized board/university in any discipline and Diploma in any computer course from a recognized institution
- DEO (Data Entry Operator): 10+2 from a recognized board/university in any discipline and Diploma in any computer course from a recognized institution.
DSRVS Vacancy 2022 | DSRVS Salary Details
|Name of Posts||Vacancy||Salary|
|Content Writer||186||Rs 11500 -19200|
|DEO (Data Entry Operator)||106|
Selection Process of DSRVS Apprentice Recruitment 2022| Odisha Govt Job
- The selection may be based on Written Examination and Viva-voce Test.
How to Apply for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.dsrvsindia.ac.in”.
- Click On “Combined Recruitment Examinations 2022“.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.