Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Total Posts:- 650
ECIL Recruitment 2021:
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following temporary positions purely on a contract basis to work on sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning activities of EVM and VVPAT at various project sites spread across India especially in West Bengal and Assam. We request you to read all the information related to ECIL Recruitment 2021 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 06-02-2021.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15-02-2021.
- Issuance of call letter for Documents verification to the eligible candidates: 20-02-2021.
- Document Verification cum joining: 25-02-2021 to 27-02-2021 (Tentative).
Age Limit ( As on 31-01-2021):
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for ECIL Recruitment 2021:
- Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology from any recognized Institution / University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of The Posts||Vacancy||Pay Scale (Per
- Apprentices selections will be done based on the qualifying examination marks merit.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment :
- Go to the official website “www.ecil.co.in”, then go to Careers > e-Recruitment.
- Find the advertisement ” Technical Officer on Contract“.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.