Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Walk In Interview 2021
Technical Officer Vacancy
Total Vacancies:- 22
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 | ECIL ITI Jobs
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL): Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions purely on fixed tenure contract basis.
So we request you to read all the details about ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date, Interview Date, and Venue Details| ECIL Recruitment 2021
- Walk-in-interview Date: 06-10-2021.
- Reporting Time: 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
- Venue:- ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028
Age Limit (As on 31-08-2021) | ECIL Technical Offfier Recruitment 2021
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification for ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics /
Computer Science / Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized
Institution / University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
ECIL Vacancy 2021 details | ECIL TO Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Consolidated contract Pay|
|Technical Officer||22||Rs 23,000/-|
Selection Process of ECIL Jobs
- Eligible candidates will be allowed for a Personal Interview upon successful completion of the document verification.
- Final recommendations will be made based on performance in the interview and purely on merit basis.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “ www.ecil.co.in” then click “Careers> Current Job Openings”.
- Find the advertisement “Walk-in Interviews for Technical Officer on Contract posts”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, testimonials (Xerox), one passport size photograph, and documents along with all original documents for verification.