Employe’s State Insurance Corporation, Bhubaneswar
ESIC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
UDC, MTS & Other Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 74
ESIC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 | ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Bhubaneswar: are invited for filling up the post of 74 Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.) & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC. So we request to read all the details about ESIC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | ESIC Odisha Jobs
- Starting date of submission online application: 15-01-2022.
- Last date of submission online application: 15-02-2022.
Age Limit (As On 15-02-2022) | ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022
- For UDC & Steno: The age limit is between 18 years to 27 years.
- For MTS: The age limit is between 18 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Application Fees | ESIC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen: Rs 250/-. (This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination)
- All other categories: Rs 500/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Qualification for ESIC MO Recruitment 2022 | Bhubaneswar Job
- ESIC UDC Post: A degree of a recognized University or equivalent
- ESIC Steno Post: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- ESIC MTS Post: Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
- For more details refer to the notification.
ESIC MO Vacancy 2021 & ESIC MO Salary Details | Latest Job In Odisha
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
Selection Process of ESIC MO Recruitment 2022 | Odisha Govt Job
- Selection will be made on the basis of interviews which will be conducted by the Selection Board.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021 Notification?
- Go to the official website “https://www.esic.nic.in/”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.