Employe’s State Insurance Corporation Model Hospital
ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021
Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II Posts
Total Vacancies:- 1120
ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021-22 | ESIC Recruitment 2021 Notification
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation: are invited for filling up the post of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) in ESIC Hospitals/ Dispensaries. So we request to read all the details about ESIC IMO Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | ESIC Exam Date 2021
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications (Step-I) 31.12.2021.
- Last Date & Time of Closing of Registration (Step-I) and Submission of Application (Step-II) 31.01.2022
(Up to 11:59 PM).
Age Limit (As On 31-01-2022) | Recruitment in ESIC Hospital
- Not exceeding 35 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Qualification for ESIC IMO Vacancy 2021 | Latest Odisha Govt Job
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification is included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- For more details refer to the notification.
ESIC IMO Vacancy 2021-22 & Salary Details | ESIC Online Job Apply
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|InsuranceMedical Officer (IMO) Grade-II||1120||Rs 92,000/-|
Selection Process of Recruitment of ESIC | Free Job Alert Odisha
- The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade-II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of
Written Examination & interview of eligible and successful candidates.
How to Apply for ESIC Rourkela Recruitment 2021-22 Notification?
- Go to the official website “https://www.esic.nic.in/”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.