Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM)
Total Vacancies:- 60
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020:
Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM): an all-India premier financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating, and promoting India’s international trade, having a network of 19 offices in India & overseas, invites applications from fresh management graduates.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 19-12-2020.
- Last date for Apply Online: 31-12-2020.
- Last date for printing your application: 15-12-2020.
- Online Fee Payment: 19-12-2020 to 31-12-2020.
Age Limit (As on 01-12-2020)
- For UR/ EWS: 25 years.
- For SC/ ST: 30 Years
- For OBC (non-creamy layer): 28 Years.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/-.
- For Others: Rs. 600/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for Exim Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should have possessed an MBA/ PGDBA/ PG Degree from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Management Trainee (MT) (60)
- Selection will be based on Written tests and Personal Interviews.
How to Apply for Exim Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website then go to vacancies “www.eximbankindia.in” then go to “Career”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.