Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
Total Vacancies:- 73
Food Odisha Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Jobs
District Judge Sonepur: Applications in prescribed format are invited from intending candidates for selection to the post of Member of State Commission and President & Member of different District Commissions. So We request you to read all the information related to Food Odisha Recruitment 2021 below.
At least one member of the President of the District Commission shall be a woman in respect of 19 Districts, namely, Angul, Bhadrak, Bolangir, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Gajapati, Ganjam, Jagatsinghpur, Kandhamal, Kendrapara, Khurda, Koraput, Malkangiri, Nawarangapur, Nuapada, Sambalpur, Sonepur,
Sundargarh-I and Sundargarh-II.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Food Odisha Recruitment 2021
- The last date for receipt of Application: 06-09-2021, 5.00 PM
- Address: Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Odisha State Secretariat,
Sachivalaya Marg, Unit-2, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Age Limit (As on 06-09-2021) | Odisha Food Department Recruitment 2021
- For the post of Member of State Commission: 40 years of age and is less than 65 years of age.
- For the post of President and Member of District Commission: Maximum age is 65 years.
Minimum Qualification for Food Odisha Recruitment 2021
- For the post of Member of State Commission: a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and is a person of ability, integrity, and standing, and has special knowledge and
- For the post of President and Member of District Commission: possesses a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
How to Apply for Food Odisha Vacancy 2021
- Go to the official website “foododisha.in”.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement of State Commission and District Commission ” on the Home page.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then they will fill up the attached Applications along with required documents and self-attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets, and other particulars, as the case may be, must reach the given address before 06-09-2021 by 5 P.M on or either in person during office hours on each working day or by post.
- Applications received in the office after the due date & time shall be summarily rejected.
Important Links | Odisha Food Vacancy