Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO- II)
Total Vacancies:- 2000
IB ACIO Recruitment 2021:
Intelligence Bureau (IB): Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive i.e. ACIO-II/Exe in IB, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras & sub-paras mentioned below & satisfy themselves about their suitability in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc. for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the post, as mentioned below, may apply ONLINE through www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in only.
- Starting date online applications: 19-12-2020.
- Closing date online application: 09-01-2021 (till 2359 hours).
- Payments through the SBI challan generated on the last day of closure of online application forms can be submitted in the bank till 12-01-2021(during banking hours only).
Age Limit (As on 09-01-2021)
- Minimum age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories: Examination Fee (100) + Recruitment Processing Charge (500).
- All SC/ST, all-female candidates & all ExSM*: Recruitment Processing Charges only (500).
Educational Qualification for IB ACIO Recruitment 2020:
- Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive: (2000).
- Selection will be done Online Test.
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website then go to vacancies “www.mha.gov.in” then go to “Vacancies“.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Application Form:- Registration | Login