Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee-XI
Total Vacancies:- 4135
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 | Bank Jobs
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS): Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Banks listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP PO/MT-XI). So we request you to read all the information related to IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important New Dates of IBPS PO Recruitment 2021
- On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates: 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021.
- Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online): 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021.
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2021.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 16-08-2021 onwards. November/December 2021
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November/December 2021.
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 04.12.2021 and 11.12.2021 Tentative
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September/ October 2021. December 2021/January 2022
- The download of the Call Letter for the Online exam – Main: December 2021/January 2022.
- Online Examination Main: 31-10-2021. January 2022.
- Declaration of Result – Main: January/ February 2022.
- The download of call letters for interview: February 2022.
- Conduct of interview: February/March 2022.
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022.
Minimum Educational Qualification for IBPS PO MT XI Recruitment 2021
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent
qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
- For more details refer to the notification.
Age Limit (as on 01-10-2021) | IBPS PO/MT XI Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Application Fees | IBPS PO Recruitment 2021
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates: Rs. 175/-.
- For all others: Rs. 850.
- Payment mode: Online.
IBPS PO Vacancy 2021 | IBPS PO Salary Details
The recruitment in clerical cadre in Public Sector Banks is done on State/UT-wise basis, candidates can apply for vacancies in any one State/ UT only.
|Name of The Post||Vacancy|
|Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee-XI||4135|
Selection Process of IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on Written tests and interviews.
How to Apply for IBPS PO Apply Online
- Go to the official website “www.ibps.in”.
- Click on CRP PO/MT.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links of IBPS CRP PO Recruitment 2021
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Application Form:- Registration | Login