ICAR-Indian Institute of Water Management
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Young Professional – II (YP-II)
Total Vacancies:- 07
ICAR IIWM Recruitment 2021 | ICAR IIWM Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
ICAR Indian Institute of Water Management, Bhubaneswar: Walk-in-interview will be held for selection of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Young Professional – II (YP-II) on contractual and co-terminus with the project as per ICAR project. So We request you to read all the information related to the ICAR NRRI Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | ICAR IIWM Walk-in-Interview
- Date of Interview: 26-11-2021.
- Time: 10.00 AM
- Venue: ICAR-Indian Institute of Water Management, Opp. Rail Vihar, Chandrashekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023, Odisha.
Maximum Age Limit (As on 20-11-2021) | ICAR IIWM Recruitment 2021
- For SRF: 35 years for men & 40 years for women.
- For YP – II: 45 years.
- Relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates as per rule
Qualification for ICAR IIWM Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
- ICAR IIWM SRF Post: M. Tech./ M. E.
- ICAR IIWM YP Post: : Post Graduation/ Graduation degree
- For more details refer to the notification.
ICAR IIWM Vacancy 2021 | ICAR IIWM Salary Details
|Name Of the Post||No. Of Vacancies||Monthly Remuneration|
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Young Professional (YP)
How to Apply for IIWM Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Job
- Go to the official website “ http://iiwm.res.in/”.
- Click On “Job Opening”.
- Find the advertisement “Walk-in-interview will be held on 26.11.2021 for selection of Senior Research Fellows (SRF) and Young Professionals (YP-II) on contractual and co-terminus with the project as per Rule“.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, testimonials (Xerox), one passport size photograph, and documents along with all original documents for verification.