Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Conservator & Dy. Conservator
Total Vacancies:- 43
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education(ICFRE) is an Autonomous Council of the Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change, Government of India, with its institute at Dehradun, Jabalpur, Bangaluru, Jorhat, jodhpur, Coimbatore, Shimla, Ranchi, and Hyderabad. We request you to read all the information related to ICFRE Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- The last date of the receipt of applications: 22-02-2021.
- Address: Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O New Forest, Dehra Dun,- 248006.
- For all candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- Payment Mode: Offline (Demand Draft has drawn in favor of Accounts Officer, ICFRE and payable at Dehra Dun).
Educational Qualification for ICFRE Recruitment 2021:
- For details refer to the notification.
ICFRE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details:
How to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.icfre.org”, then Click On “Recruitment”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested Candidates may send their application to the above address before the last date ends.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.