Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Berhampur
Total Vacancies:- 06
IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Job
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur (IISERBPR): invites ONLINE applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill up the 06 Non-Teaching Positions sanctioned for regular posts. We request you to read all the information related to IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | Free Job Alert Odisha
- The opening date of submission of the online application is 31-05-2021 (09:00 AM).
- the closing date for submission of the online application is 21-06-2021 (05:30 PM).
- The last date for receipt of a hard copy of the application is 20-06-2021 (05:30 PM).
Age Limit | Berhampur Job
- Maximum Age: 57 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Application Fee | Latest Govt Job
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.840/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) online (SBI I-Collect) for each post applied.
- For Women/SC/ST/PWD/Transgender Candidates: Nil.
Educational Qualification for IISER Berhampur Recruitment 2021:
Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marksMaster’s Degree with at least 55% marks.
Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation with CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale.
Superintending Engineer: First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering in relevant field (preferably in Civil) from a recognized University /Institute. Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Deputy Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks.
Scientific Officer: B. E./B. Tech or M.Sc./MCA Degree in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 on a 10-point scale).
Junior Superintendent: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
IISER Berhampur Vacancy 2021 Details:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancy
How to Apply for IISER Job Vacancy 2021:
- Go to the official website “ www.iiserbpr.ac.in ” then go to “ Career ”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.