Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2022
Various Non-Teaching Posts
Total Vacancies: 04
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2022 | IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur: invites online applications from the Indian Nationals for the Audio Visual Producer, Data Management Executive, Outreach Executive & Visual Artiste posts purely on a contract basis.
So We request you to read all the information related to IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2022 below. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application Form 06.01.2022.
- Closing Date of Online Application Form 07.02.2022.
- The last date for receipt of a hard copy of the application is 14.02.2022.
Age Limit | IIT Kharagpur Jobs
Audio Visual Producer
- Maximum age: 35 years.
Data Management Executive, Outreach Executive & Visual Artiste
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | iitkgp temporary jobs
- For Others Candidates: 250/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD/ & Women Candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for IIT Kharagpur Job Vacancy 2022 | IIT Kharagpur Jobs
- The candidate should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy 2022 & Salary Details | Jobs In IIT Kharagpur
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy||Salary|
|Audio Visual Producer||01||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Data Management Executive||01||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Outreach Executive||01||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Visual Artiste||01||Rs. 40,000/-|
Selection Process for IIT Kharagpur | IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Recruitment
- Selection process will be Written/ Trade Test.
How to Apply for IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.iitkgp.ac.in” then go to “Quick Links >> Non-Teaching Positions”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidates must go through “General Instructions” & “How to apply” as detailed under carefully while filling
up the Online application.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Then the candidate shoulde send a signed hardcopy print out of online application along with the self-attested certificates/ testimonials to “Deputy Registrar (E-III), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur-721302, West Bengal, India“.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the applied for.