CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology (IMMT)
Junior Hindi Translator Posts
Total Vacancy: 01
CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Bhubaneswar
CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (CSIR-IMMT) Recruitment 2021: Bhubaneswar invites applications for about (JHT) Junior Hindi Translator. So We request you to read all the information related to CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Odisha Job
- Starting Date for Online Application: 25-11-2021.
- Last Date for Online Application: 24-12-2021.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy application: 10-01-2022, 5:00 P.M.
Age Limit as on 24-12-2021 | IMMT JHT Recruitment 2021
- Not exceeding 30 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Application Fee | IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to remit the application fee of Rs.100/- in favor of “Director, CSIR-IMMT” through an online payment system viz., SB Collect by using the following link:
- Or through SB Collect portal through the (Odisha→Govt. Department → I M M T → Payment Details→Application Fee→Administration. Also, the candidates are required to mention the following details while making payment through SB Collect: Purpose of Payment = Application fee
Related Department = Administration Budget head = R06713 Remarks = Mention Post Code.
Educational Qualification for CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi.
- For more details refer to the notification.
CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2021 & CSIR IMMT JHT Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)||01||Rs.55,104/-pm|
Selection Process of IMMT Hindi Translator Recruitment
- The selection process may be based on the Written Test/ Personal interview.
How to Apply for CSIR-IMMT Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2021?
- Go to the official website “www.immt.res.in” then click on “Announcement”
- Find “Advertisement”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through our website.
- Candidates may note that after submission of online application, they must take a printout of the submitted online application and sign on it, affix a color photo in the space provided, sign across the photograph, attach self-attested copies of certificates & mark sheets of HSC, ITI, Apprenticeship, experience, aadhaar card, any other relevant documents and send the same by post.