CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology (IMMT)
Total Vacancy: 15
CSIR-IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021:
CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (CSIR-IMMT) Recruitment 2021: Bhubaneswar invites applications for about 15 nos. of positions of Scientist, Principal Scientist & Senior Principal Scientist. So We request you to read all the information related to IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 15-04-2021.
- Last Date for Online Application: 17-05-2021.
Age Limit ():
- Maximum Age: 32-50 Years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification for CSIR-IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021:
- A Candidate Should have completed B.E/ B T.ech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D. from any discipline.
CSIR-IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Scientist (10).
- Senior Scientist (02).
- Principal Scientist (02).
- Senior Principal Scientist (01).
- The selection process may be based on the Written Test/ Personal interview.
How to Apply for CSIR-IMMT Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.immt.res.in” then click on “Announcement”
- Find “Advertisement and Application Form”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Fill up the Application Form correctly.
- Eligible candidates should fill the application downloaded and send the application along with scanned copies of self-attested testimonials in support of Educational Qualifications (mark sheets & certificates), Experience, Publications and Category in a single pdf file by email to the corresponding Email ID (in column -9) given against respective project ( for example, Sl. No. 1, Project No. MLP-62 the Email ID is email@example.com ) and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17-05-2021 mentioning the Project Code in the Subject line of the mail ( for example Application for HCP-0030). Application forms with incomplete/ wrong information, detected at any stage, are liable to rejection. Apply separately for different projects and positions.