Income Tax Department Odisha Region
Tax Assistant, MTS & Other Posts
Total Vacancies: 15
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 | Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
Income Tax Department Odisha Region, Bhubaneswar: invites applications for recruitment for 15 Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr. II & Multi Tasking Staff Posts. So We request you to read all the information related to Income Tax Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Income Tax Job Vacancy 2021
- The last date to submit the application form through speed/ registered post is only 30-09-2021 (15-10-2021 for candidates domiciled in the North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir) Time 6.00 PM by speed/registered post only.
- Address: Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs.) (Admn. & Vig.), O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, 1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751007.
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2021) | Income Tax Vacancy 2021
- For Inspectors of Income Tax: 18 to 30 years.
- For Tax Assistant/Stenographer: 18 to 27 years.
- For Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification for Income Tax Recruitment 2021 | Latest Job In Odisha
- For Income Tax Inspectors: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Tax Assistants: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent & Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
- For Stenographer Grade-II: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- For Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation or its equivalent.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 & Salary Details:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Income Tax Inspector||03||Rs. 44900/-|
|Tax Assistant||07||Rs. 25500/-|
|Stenographer Grade-II||01||Rs. 25500/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||04||Rs. 18000/-|
Selection Process | Income Tax MTS Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on basis of their form and achievements in sports and games.
- In the second phase, the shortlisted candidates would be required to appear for the field trials
How to Apply for Income Tax Odisha Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.incometaxindia.gov.in”.
- Click on Imporatant “Link > Recruitment Notices”.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment Against Sports Quota in the Income Tax Department Odisha Region, Bhubaneswar”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Fill up the Application Form correctly.
- The interested eligible candidates can send the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification before the last date ends.
- The application form duly filled in all respects should be submitted in a closed cover superscribed with the words “ Application for appointment of a meritorious sports person in Income Tax Department 2021”.