India Post Office, Jammu & Kashmir Circle
BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Posts
Total Vacancies:- 266
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 | India Post Jobs
India Post Office: Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the post of Branch Postmaster BPM, Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date of Registration, Fee & Submission of online application: 30-09-2021.
- The Last Date of Registration, Fee & Submission of online application: 29-10-2021.
Age Limit (As On 30-0-2021) | India Post Office Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | India Post Gram Dak Sevak Posts
- For UR/OBC/EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates : 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female/ trans-woman candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online or at any Head Post office.
Minimum Educational Qualification for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- The candidate should pass 10th class.
- Computer Knowledge.
- For more details refer to the notification.
India Post GDS Vacancy 2021 and India Post salary Details
|Name of the Post||Catagory||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|Gram Dak Sevak (GDS||BPM||266||Rs.12,000/- (for 4 Hours)|
|ABPM/Dak Sevaks||Rs.10,000/- (for 4 Hours)|
Selection Process | India Post JK Recruitment 2021
- The Selection Process will be based on the Merit List.
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “ www.appost.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | India Post Apply Online
Career Portal Odisha For More Details Please Visit the Official Website
Thank You and Visit Again.