Join Indian Navy
Short Service Commission (SSC) in Electrical
Total Vacancies:- 40
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 II Navy Jobs:-
Join Indian Navy: Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Electrical branch for course commencing Jan 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. So we request you to read all the information related to Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of Indian Navy Jobs:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16/07/2021.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 30/07/2021.
- Candidates should be born between 02/0/1997 to 01/07/2002.
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:-
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in any of the following streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (xi) Electrical & Electronics.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Indian Navy SSC Electrical Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)||40|
Selection Process of Indian Navy Apply Online:
- The selection process will be based on through SSB Interview/ Medical Examination
How to Apply for Indian Navy vacancy 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in“.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links of Indian Navy Apply 2021: