Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Trade and Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies:- 480
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice job
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertakings in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation proposes to engage Technical & Non-Technical Trade Apprentices at its Locations in States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana).
Applications are invited from candidates for engagement as Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/ 1992 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/ Disciplines. So We request you to read all the information related to IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Last date of submission of online application & Payment of Fee: 28-08-2021 till 05.00 PM.
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 01-03-2021.
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 14-03-2021.
Age Limit | IOCL Job Notification 2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification for Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2021
- Candidate must have possessed 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
- For more details refer to the notification.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Details
The provisional number of seats in the Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)
|Name of the States||Vacancy|
|Tamilnadu & Puducherry||194|
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.iocl.com”. Click On “Careers”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Selection Process | Indian Oil Limited Recruitment
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test.
Important Links | Indian Oil Recruitment 2021
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.