Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.(IOCL)
Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant
Total Vacancies:- 47
IOCL Recruitment 2020:
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL): Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following non-executives vacancies in
various locations of Pipelines Division.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Date of opening of online application & Fee Payment: 22-12-2020.
- Last date of submission of online application & Payment of Fee: 15-01-2021 till 05.00 PM.
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: From 29-01-2021 till 08:00 hrs of 14-02-2021.
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 14-02-2021 (SUNDAY).
- Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines: 15-02-2021. If not completed on15-02-2021 then on 16-02-2021 as well.
Age Limit (as on 22-12-2020):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 26 Years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
- SC/ ST/ PwD candidates: Nil.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online. (through SBI collect as indicated in Pipelines Recruitment
Educational Qualification for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must have possessed 10th/ ITI/ Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
- For more details refer to the notification.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- Engineering Assistant/Technical Attendant (47)
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.iocl.com”. Click On “Careers”
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Non-executives in Pipelines Division”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit the IOCL Pipelines recruitment portal at “https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in”.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT).
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You Visit Again.