JOIN INDIAN ARMY
Engineer Graduate for TGC-133
Total Posts:- 40
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 133rd Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) commencing in Jul 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. So We request you to read all the information related to Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-02-2020.
- Last date to Apply Online: 26-03-2021.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
- Applicants should possess B.E in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit (As on 01-06-2021):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Join Indian Army Vacancy 2021 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post (Engineering Streams)||Vacancy|
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||11|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M.Sc. Computer Science||09|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||02|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||03|
- The selection process will be based on the SSB Interviews.
How to Apply for Indian Army Engineer Graduate Posts:
- Go to the Official website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement “Technical Graduate Course – 133“.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- To apply, click on Officer Entry Apply/ Login & then click Registration.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.