Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Assistant Director/ Senior Scientist Officer
Total Vacancies: 49
JPSC Recruitment 2021 | JPSC Notification 2021
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 49 nos of Assistant Director/ Senior Scientific Officer posts by the Government of Jharkhand. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC Geologist Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | JPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
- Start date for submitting online application form: 04-10-2021.
- Last date for submitting the online submission application form: 20-10-2021.
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2020) | JPSC Job Vacancy 2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | JPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- UR/ EWS/ EBC-I/ EBC-II candidates; Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for JPSC Recruitment 2021
- A candidate must hold at least a DCA/BSc/ BA/ MSc from any recognized University in India.
- For more details refer to the notification.
JPSC Vacancy 2021 & JPSC Salary Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant Director/ Senior Scientist Officer||49||Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-|
Selection Process of JPSC Job Vacancy | JPSC Apply Online
- The selection process may be based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2021 | Latest Job In Jharkhand
- Go to the official website “ www.jpsc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.