Office of The District Judge Kandhamal, Phulbani
Jr Clerk, Jr Typist & Other Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 43
Kandhamal Court Recruitment 2021:
Office of The District Judge Kandhamal Recruitment: Applications in the prescribed format are invited from intending candidates for filling up the following posts of Junior Clerks/ Junior Typists/ Stenographer, Grade-Ill/ Salaried Amin. So We request you to read all the information related to Kandhamal Court Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & go for an interview.
- The last date of receipt of the application is 11-06-2021.
Age Limit (As on 11-06-2021):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred) only in the shape of the Treasury Challan under the head “0070– Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts” along with their application forms.
- The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates are exempted from payment of such examination fees.
Educational Qualification for Kandhamal district judge recruitment 2021:
- The candidate shall be a citizen of India and must have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University
- Must at least have passed Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Kandhamal district judge recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:
Name of the Posts
How to Apply for Kandhamal Court Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/kandhamal” then go to “Recruitment”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Applications along with required documents and self-attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars, as the case may be, must reach the Office of the undersigned as per address given below during office hours on all working days either in person or through a post on or before 11-06-2021 by 5.00 P.M.
- Applications received in the office after the due date & time shall be summarily rejected.