Office of the Collectorate, Koraput
Revenue Inspector & Amin
Total Vacancy: 10
Koraput Recruitment 2020:
Office of the Collectorate, Koraput: Applications are invited from interested eligible candidates for engagement of 10 nos. of Retired Revenue Inspector/ Amins on a Contractual basis in Semiguda, Nandapur, Kundra, Kotapad & Boipariguda tahsil offices of Koraput district.
- The last date for the receipt Application form by Speed/ Regd. Post: 20-11-2020 by 05.00 PM.
Eligibility Criteria for Koraput Recruitment 2020:
- The Employe who have retired from Government service on attaining the age of superannuation and below the age of 65 (Sixty five) years having good service records and are physically fit shall be eligible to be considered for re-employment.
Koraput Recruitment 2020 Vacancy & Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Retired Revenue Inspector||05||Rs. 19,000/- Per Month|
|Amin||05||Rs. 13,000/- Per Month|
How to Apply for Koraput Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “www.koraput.nic.in” then click on “NOTICES> RECRUITMENT”
- Find “Advertisement and Application Form”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Fill up the Application Form correctly.
- Interested eligible candidates can apply for the post in the Application Form and send to Address: “Collector, Koraput, PIN: 764020” through Speed Post/ Registered post only.
- The envelope must be superscribed as “Application for the post of ____________”.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website