Kendriya Vidyalaya Khrodha
KV Khordha Road Walk-In-Interview 2022
PGT, TGT & Other Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- Various
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
KV Khordha Recruitment 2022 | Kendriya Vidyalaya Khordha Road
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Angul: A walk-in-interview will be held at Kendriya Vidyalaya Khrodha Road, Bhubaneswar for the post of PGT, TGT, and Other Vacancies for the academic session 2022-23. So We request you to read all the information related to KV Khordha Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | KV Khordha Vacancy 2022
- Availability of registration form 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM On the interview days (15.06.2022) Candidates may utilize the attached bio-data form in this notification.
- Registration Date and Time 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM On days of Interview (15.06.2022).
- Mode of registration Offline only.
Age Limit | KV Khordha Recruitment 2022
- The Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The Maximum age limit is 65 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Qualification for KV Khorda Job Vacancy 2022 | Latest Job In Khorda
- PG/ Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in
KV Khordha Road Vacancy 2022 Details | Bhubaneswar Job
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|TGT(English, Social Science, (P&HE))||Rs.26250/-|
|Special Educator-TGT||Yet to be decided.|
Selection Process of KVS Khordha Teacher Jobs | KV Khordha Job Vacancy 2022
- The selection process will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply KV Khordha Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “khrodharoad.kvs.ac.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear in the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification.