Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) NO. 4, Bhubaneswar
KV Niladri Vihar Walk-In-Interview 2021
PGT, TGT & Other Posts
Date of Interview: 15-11-2021
KV No 4 Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 | Bhubaneswar Job
Kendriya Vidyalaya No 4 Bhubaneswar, Odisha: A walk-in-interview will be held at Kendriya Vidyalaya No-4, Bhubaneswar for the post of 05+ PGT, TGT & Others Posts for the academic session 2021-22. So We request you to read all the information related to KV No 4 Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | KV Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2021
- Date of Interview: 15-11-2021.
- On the date of interview registration to be commenced from 8.30 am to 11.00 am on the scheduled dates.
Age Limit (As on 31.03.2020) | KV BBSR no 4 Recruitment
- . The maximum age limit for applying for all the teaching posts (contractual) is 65 years as on 31/03/2020.
Qualification for KV No 4 Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 | Latest Job In BBSR
Qualification for the post of PGT: Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject / B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Qualification for the post of TGT: 4 years integrated degree course of RIE of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate/ B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Qualification for the Post of PRT: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in equivalent from a recognized University.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
KV No 4 Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details | KV 4 BBSR Recruitment
|Name of Posts|
|PGT (Hindi, Chemistry & English), TGT (Hindi, Soc. Science & Sanskrit) & PRTs|
Selection Process of KVS No 4 Bhubaneswar Teacher Jobs | BBSR Job
- The selection process will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya No 4 Bhubaneswar Recruitment | Odisha Job
- Go to the official website “no4bhubaneswar.kvs.ac.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification.
Important Links | KV No 4 BBSR Recruitment 2021
KV 4 Contact Details:
Kendriya Vidyalaya No – 4 Neeladri Vihar P.O – Sailashree Vihar Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Pin – 751021
- State: Odisha
- Phone No: 0674-27 21 298