Maharaja Krushna Chandra Gajapati (MKSG) Medical College & Hospital
MKCGMCH Berhampur Recruitment 2022
Senior Resident and Tutor Posts Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 80
Download Our Mobile App: Click Here
MKCG Medical College Recruitment 2022 | Berhampur Jobs
Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the engagement of 80 Senior Resident and Tutor Posts Vacancies. So We request you to read all the information related to MKCG Medical College Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | MKCGMCH Berhampur Recruitment 2022
- The last date of receipt of the application is 06-08-2022.
- Address: Office of the Dean & Principal, MKCG Medical College & Hospital, Berhampur.
Age Limit (As on 01-07-2022) | MKCG Recruitment 2022
- Upper Age Limit: 45 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Application Fees | MKCG Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/-
Qualification for MKCG Medical College Vacancy 2022 | Berhampur Job
- Medical Postgraduates with degrees in the concerned broad specialty i.e. MD/ MS/ DNB.
- Non-Medical Postgraduates with M Sc. Degree in Medical Anatomy/ Medical Physiology/ Medical Biochemistry.
MKCG Medical College Recruitment 2022 Vacancy & Salary Details | Odisha Job
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Senior Resident and Tutor||80||Rs. 65, 000/-|
How to Apply for MKCG Medical College Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.mkcgmch.org” then go to “advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidates are required to send their application by Registered Post/Speed Post only so as to reach the Office of the Dean & Principal, M.K.C.C. Medical College, Brahmapur _ 760004, Odisha on or before 06-08-2022 i.e. the last date of receipt of application.
- The envelope containing only one application must be super-scribed “Application for the post of Senior Resident / Tutor in the subject “———————–“.