Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Medical Officer Posts
Total Vacancies:- 576
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 II Madhya Pardesh Jobs:-
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 576 Vacancies for Medical Officer(MO) of the State under the Public Health & Family Welfare Department. So we request you to read all the information related to MPPSC Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Starting date for Registration/ Re-registration & online Fee Payment: 24-06-2021 to 23-07-2021.
- Edit Application Form: 01-07-2021 to 25-07-2021.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021:
- For Others Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Rs 250/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Educational Qualification for MPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- The candidate must possess MBBS Degree from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
MPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Medical Officer (MO)||576||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100+ Rs. 5,400|
Selection Process for Madhya Pradesh MO Jobs:
- Selection will be Career Marking & Written Test.
How to Apply for MPPSC MO Apply Online:
- Go to the official website “ www.mppsc.nic.in” then go to “Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment Advertisement for Medical Officer 2021 (Department of Public Health & Family Welfare ) (Adv No./04/2021) dated 14/06/2021″.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be Available on the given website.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.