MUNICIPAL OFFICE, KENDRAPARA
Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
Total Vacancy: 08
Municipal Office Kendrapara Recruitment 2021:
Municipal Office Kendrapara: Applications are invited from the intending candidates for recruitment of the following posts in the school of Dadhibvamanajew Institute for Deaf At-Kajala, Po/Dist-Kendrapara.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Candidates to send their application through regd.post: 17-01-2021.
- Address: The Secretary-cum-Executive Officer, Kendrapara Municipality
Dadhibamanjew Institute for Deaf, At- Kajala.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for Municipal Office Kendrapara Recruitment 2021:
- Asst. Teacher: +2 or Equivalent
- Craft Teacher: 10th Pass.
- PET: +2 or Equivalent
- Matron: Graduate in any discipline with Degree.
- Attendant: 8th pass
- For more details refer to the notification.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Monthly Remuneration|
|Asst. Teacher (T.I)||03||Rs 10,000/-|
|Asst. Teacher (S & LT)||01||Rs 9,250/-|
|Craft Teacher||01||Rs 9,000/-|
|Attendant (Female)||01||Rs 8,070/-|
How to Apply for Municipal Office, Kendrapara Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website “https://kendrapara.nic.in/” then Click on Notices> Recruitment.
- Find the advertisement “Kendrapara Municipality-Advertisement for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff for Dadhibamanajew Institute for Deaf at Kajala, Kendrapara”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The candidates are applied in prescribed format along with testimonials with self-attestation to the above address through Regd. post before the last date ends.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website